Aruba International Regatta, August 9, 10 and 11 - 2013
..The 2012 edition had 80 sails on the water and about 460 people engaged in sailing, beach tennis and swimming competitions. This year we do it again, sail in the most beautiful waters of the Caribbean Sea, be part of the parties, enjoy!
The pictures by AIR photographer Byron Boekhoudt are on line at http://www.flickr.com/photos/59708538@N00/sets/72157631070722956/
Watch our official video on the video page!
Registration fee for the regatta competition
- - Yachts: USD 100, 4 t-shirts + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 4 participants.
- - Sunfish: USD 25, 1 4 t-shirts + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- - Beachcat: USD 50, 2 4 t-shirts + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 2 participants.
- - Optimist: USD 20, 1 4 t-shirts + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- - Windsurf: USD 25, 1 4 t-shirts + dinner/lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- - Kitesurf: USD 25, 1 4 t-shirts + dinner//lunch/drinks tickets for 1 participant.
- Participants under 18 pay USD 20
Most participants are already preparing for the races and a number of international competitors have already confirmed their participation in the races. You can pre-register for the races via our contact form or call (+297) 56 56 887.
You can find the results of the Aruba Interantional Regatta 2012, 2011 and 2010 at the Results Page